Question

why does everyone get the same response with no solution. bet the response i get from this will be we have esculated this with sears cares and noone will be in contact to help you..

all the answers people and myself get on this site is the same and we all have the same problem. your customer service is horrible, everytime I have called they cant review my order cause the systems are updating( which is BS) my home computer is more reliable than your system. I have been charged for a drill that I have not received was told my refund would have been here 3 weeks ago and cant get anywhere with you people.. it’s amazing you guys stay in business with this horrible service you provide, oh wait nevermind you charge people for their items and never deliver them.

Answers

2 answers

1. If you paid with a credit card (even if it was a Sears Card) dispute the charges with the credit card company.

2. Hi Muddweiser! I am so sorry you are having a hard time getting in touch with your case manager. I forwarded on your comments-look to hear from someone soon!

Thanks!