Question

Why does it take 29 day to get my furnace look at, my service agreement says that it would be expidited in the case of health or possible property damage

Answers

2 answers

1. thomasmeyers14,
    We are sorry for any troubles you have experience while trying to get service set for you furnace. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to assist you further and do our best to meet your service expectations. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the furnace was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (thomasmeyers14) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Kurt M..
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome thomasmeyers14l!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us on the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with a scheduled repair. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, who will be able to help you further.

Once our Sears Cares team responds, I will notify you via email to let you know so you can directly connect with them.

Thank you!

See More