Question

why does it take 5 months for a refund for food loss i have talked to at least 50 rocks all of them say its on the way by the way it took 22 days for one simple repair to my fridg,

Answers

3 answers

1. vtxthirteen,
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear on the troubles regarding your refrigerator. I can see how frustrating it is to have not received your refund in a timely manner. Even more, I understand how disappointing it can be not receive the help you need when you called us for support. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your My Sears screen name (vtxthirteen) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi vtxthirteen! I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with a refund on your food loss. We can have a SearsCares team member reach to see if they can follow up on your refund for you.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

my name is billy hawkins i live at 3913 cobblewood dr. southaven ms. 38672 the fridge. was at my reantal at 3333 champion hills dr. southaven ms. called the last of july took 22 days to fix it lost food 2 times due to the fact tech said it was fixed and we could use it 2 days later it went down again iwas promised the 250 max limit i had should have been 500 since we lost food twice and way i was mailed a 50 dollor gift card for the rent i paid on a replacement for it being down so long vtxhireen@gmail.com phone 901 491 4937 alt 901 896 9198 i know im wasting my time but thanks any way i have been promist twice tha a ceo would call me with in 24 hours lol big joke