Question

Why does it take so long to repair a product? I sent my vacuum in on August 30th to be repaired they said it would take 2 weeks. Which is long to begin with, but then sears called me a week and a half after they took it and told me it wouldnt be ready till the 23rd they had to order parts. Well I called today because I have not heard from them and now they said it wont be in until the 30th. All for the little foot pedal lock. This is ridiculous especially when I havent had a vacuum!! I have been having to borrow vacuums from people this whole month. I am quite disappointed especially since I chose sears based on the warranty that they provided for my vacuum. The least they could do is provide a vacuum to use while mine is in for repair…..

Answers

3 answers

1. Kempslove2camp,
    I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your vacuum repair. We can truly understand your frustrations with not having your vacuum repair in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kempslove2camp), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Just in case you haven't noticed they don't do what they say they will......
    The bad part about the people your taking to, most have to have a job..
    So Sears teach them how to deceive the customer so corp. makes more money...

3. Welcome, kempslove2camp! Thanks for posting your feedback on MySears today. I can understand your disappointment in having to wait such a long time for your vacuum to be repaired. SearsCares,the customer service escalation team, is going to reach out right here in a bit. They will be more than happy to discuss this with you a bit more and see what they can do to assist.

A team member will respond shortly. Once a reply is posted, I will send you an email to let you know so you can directly connect with a case manager.

Thanks!