Question

Why does Sears allow their manager to treat consumer badly

I was in the store attending to purchase a samsung filter by price match from Wal-Mart and using a Sears coupon. The clerk refused both items. I asked to speak to a manger, Charles **** was the manager on duty. I attempt to talk to him. He replied no. I asked if the store manger would call me. Mr **** replied that the store manager does not call customers. I called cuatomer service and they stated that the manger stated that he did not talk to me. He gave me his business card

Answers

5 answers

1. Sears does not price match AT ALL the week of Black Friday. Most coupons do not apply the week of Black Friday either, and many that do, exclude items like filters.

2. Hi jd, the BlueCrewguy is correct about Sears not combining offers. Also there are no price matches for Competitors Black Friday specials if that's what the Walmart price was. Sorry.

3. Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a price match. It's one or the other, not both.

4. JDavignon1:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor customer service experience you recently encountered while attempting to price match and purchase a Samsung filter. We certainly understand your frustration with asking to speak with a Manager to help with this issue and being told from the Manager on Duty that he would not price match this item for you. When you asked for the Store Manager to call you and discuss this issue, you were told that the Store Manager didn't call customers. We strive to provide top notch service to each and every one of our customers, and we are sorry to see that we have fallen short of that mark in this instance. We expect all of our retail associates to build customer relationships and it doesn't seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (JDavignon1) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,

Susan R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

5. Hi JDavignon1! I am sorry you had trouble with that price match at your local store. If you would like to speak to a member of the senior escalation team, just check back on this thread soon for a reply. They will be happy to discuss this with you.