Question

Why does Sears not care about their customers?

If you would like an exercise in futility, then you should call 1-800-479-6351 and try to get someone to help you. What a bunch of useless people collecting a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing. Sears may want to take a look at how their absence of customer service is affecting their business. I would suggest that anyone reading this stay away from Sears Home Repair and A&E Appliance Repair. I would hope that someone from Sears would contact me to discuss, but if it’s anything like their “customer service agents,” then I’m not holding out hope.

Answers

4 answers

1. As a former Sorry Sears customer, I agree, they do not know what customer service is. The only answer I ever get is 'they are sorry', I agree, they are a very sorry company these days. I will never shop there again!

1. In response to Sue-b

Hi Sue-b! Thanks for your feedback today! Is there anything we can help you with? The SearsCares team is a terrific resource who has assisted many customers who have had issues on our community.

Please let us know! I would be happy to get you in touch with them.

2. Starrrya, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to contact you and address your repair concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (starrrya), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi starrrya,

I am very sorry that you are having difficulties when reaching out for help on a repair! We really appreciate you posting for we would like to help in making this right for you.

We have a great Sears Cares team who would be happy to help in looking into this issue for you. Once you provide contact information that they will be requesting, a dedicated case manager will be working with you to resolve any issues that you have.

Please know that once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back for further contact with our Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

See More