Question

Why does Sears not take pride in their products or replacement parts?

Sears Home Repair came to my home mid Nov 2013. They charged $75 for a trip fee, which would used towards the cost of fixing my Kenmore dishwasher. The cleaning cycle was sticking and a new part had to be ordered. They came back on Nov 22nd & the total Charge $228. The dishwasher is now doing the same thing as last time. I don’t care about a 90 day warranty. I could have bought a new dishwasher for that amount of money. I have always bought Kenmore products from Sears. I am so livid right now!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello SherriRR,
    My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We definitely appreciate you letting us know about the continued dishwasher troubles that you have recently encountered. The aggravation that you must feel with the dishwasher having failed for the second time within 3 months is absolutely understandable and we would be happy to step in and assist with resolving this matter for you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (SherriRR), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, SherriRR! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your experience with MySears! I am so sorry to hear of the troubles you have had with your dishwasher. SearsCares will reach out in a bit asking if you would like to discuss this further with a team member. As soon as they post this response, I will be sure to let you know via email.

Thanks!

See More