Question

why does sears/kmart discriminate against me because I want to lay something away instead of purchase it?

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi gpc2012,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way and apologize if at any time our customer service let you down. This is not the level of service that Sears has long prided itself and we’d like the chance to ensure that this situation is shared with the appropriate management team.

If possible, can you please provide the store location for we would like to share your feedback with the management team on this issue.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to share with us and bring this issue to ur attention.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

This is becoming the normal routine at Sears/Kmart. in a nutshell. I wanted to lay a gas grill away and pick it up at my local store. No Way I was told, then I was told yes I can. then no then yes. then I discovered by accident that if I purchase it outright they will ship it right to the store of my choice. Any store I want them to. If I lay it away I'm forced to drive between 65 and 80 miles round trip to be able to pick it up.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

By the Way this has all been happening on your both the web sites. Now if I want the Grill I will have to pay more for it as it is no longer on sale. No matter what I do Somehow I am getting the short end here

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi gpc2012,

Thank you for providing additional information on this issue.

I have reached out to our Sears Cares team from your other thread you had posted, as well as providing your email address. Someone from the Sears Cares team should be reaching out to you soon to help with this issue.

Thank you!

See More