Question

Why don\’t you honor pricing errors and instead cancel my order? Not to mention you deal with horrible third party companies who also don\’t want to take the blame for the error and instead tell me the item is no longer available. Why do you lie to your customers?

Answers

5 answers

1. The 3rd party market on sears.com is a selling platform like Amazon, where anyone with a credit card can sell their items. Can Sears force sellers to sell if they say they ran out? Not really. But they get negative points, and after too many they get suspended from the service.

1. In response to Civsci

Just how any negative points do they have to get to be suspended?

2. In response to Civsci

Not many, especially if Sears has to intervene or take a hit.

2. MichaelaN,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. If you would like to see our websites Terms of Use page, you can use this URL http://www.sears.com/cstermsofservice/nb-100000000022530 and that may provide some answers to your questions. Still, if you would like to speak with a representative about the issue, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MichaelaN), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi MichaelaN. Thanks for sharing your questions here. Was your Sears.com order cancelled? I would like to have our Customer Care Team reach out to you for some additional help with your order. The team will reach out to you here, please keep an eye out for a post from Sears Cares shortly.

Thanks again for sharing your questions and concerns here.