Question

Why has it been almost a week that I have been waiting to hear back from Management to file a complaint? One of your techs stole a part and the other tech threatened me and NO ONE has contacted me back?

I waitesd 2 weeks to get a tech out to my house and he lied about installing a part in my fridge so a second tech was sent out and he threatened me and Sears does not seem to care because no one has contacted me. I called in June 12th 2013 to file a complaint and was told 24/48 hrs for management, no one has contacted me.The tech sat there picking ice off my seal telling me its norm and to deal with it. I have the pictures to prove it. I called back in today was given the same speech because of high call volume. WHEN are you going to handle this matter, and my fridge is STILL not fixed

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear lwalters313,

We are terribly sorry to hear of the unpleasant experience you have encountered with our service and for not receiving a call back from management to discuss your concerns further. It’s clear that we have failed to meet your expectations and have let you down. We would like to speak with you to address the feedback that you have brought to our attention as well as getting your refrigerator working as quickly as possible. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lwalters313), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi lwalters313! Thanks for reaching out on the MySears Community. I am so sorry you have had trouble getting your fridge repaired. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member right here. You will have one point of contact working with your to get your refrigerator fixed and make sure you are happy. Check back soon for a reply requesting more information.

Thanks!