Question

why has my mower not been repaired now for 2 months?

We have been trying to have our mower repaired under our warranty contract since April 8th. The service provider in our area, P & L Outdoor Equipment and Repairs, is useless! They do not keep appointments, return phone calls (hardly), or do the work that they should.
SEARS has offered no help other than to explain that they will “send an email to dispatch and call P & L”.
We are now 2 months without a working mower and no idea when we will have a working mower. We paid for a warranty contract, we paid for a mower, and neither one works!

Answers

2 answers

1. Skremkau,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your mower repair. Per our research, we reached out to you on a different website on 05/31/2013 and we have received your contact information. We look forward to speaking with you! . Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Skremkau,

We are extremely saddened to hear of this issue and completely understand the frustration that you are feeling.

I would like to help you further by having one of our SearsCares Team members contact you in regards to this issue. They will do everything that they can in helping to resolve this issue and getting your lawn mower repaired.

Please check back periodically for one of our SearsCares team members will be requesting further information so that they can help you further.

Thank you!