Question

Why haven’t I received my $50 gift card that was promised because one item I purchased failed to make it to the delivery truck until the 3rd attempt. I was so upset i was ready to send the washer and dryer back.

Answers

2 answers

1. Mimimesser,
    I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your washer and dryer delivery. We can truly understand your frustrations for not receiving your gift card in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mimimesser), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Mimimesser,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community! We appreciate you sharing your concerns on your delivery issues for I know how much this can cause an inconvenience in taking time off or having someone home during their time frame.

To help you further in locating where your gift card may be, I have escalated to our Sears Cares team. They will be able to look up your account and help you further.

Please check back periodically for a response from our Sears Cares team for they will be requesting additional information.

Thank you!