Question

Why haven’t I received the $200 gift card I was promised after my delivery was messed up? I have called several times only to be told that it is being processed and that I shoud receive it within 24-48 hours. It’s been almost 2 weeks.

I’ve asked for managers who “aren’t available” and I’v also been hung up. The whole point of offering me the gift card is to make me feel satisfied and so I’ll continue to be a customer of Sears. This poor execution has proceeded to do just the opposite.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Allnhem,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are very sorry to hear that you haven’t received the gift card that you were promised to you, and apologize if at any point our customer service has let you down. We understand how important it is for us to get this situation corrected, and we’d love the chance to work on your behalf to do so. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Allnhem), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, allnhem! Thanks for posting your question today. I am so sorry to hear you have been waiting for that gift card. I am going to send this along to the SearsCares team. They will be able to look into this for you.

A team member will respond here shortly looking to help. Once they do, I will send you an email letting you know in order to directly be in touch.

Thanks!