Question

Why is it that I can not speak with a supervisor about my service problem. In 9/13,I purchased a refrigerator from a Louisana Sears for my vacation home there(where I am now). About a week or 2 later, the refrigerator was not functioning right. I called for a service person to come out. I was told that the service call would be 10/10/13, along time but I agreed to wait. When I made the purchase, I gave them my cell phone number and the La. address. I have called customer service at least 3 times to make sure that they had the correct contact info. Today is 10/10th, the serviceperson did not arrive because they said they could not reach me, even though I was at the house all day. The service person and customer service were calling my wife’s cell phone and my Tx home phone, even though I had repeatedly told them that the appliance was here with me in La! When I called to complain, I was placed on hold for 15 mins., when I asked to speak with a supervisor. After calling back a 2nd time, they at first wanted to give me another appt several weeks away. Now, they are suppose to come next week. I cannot fully express my frustration with trying to get a service call done. Writing down the correct contact info is not rocket science. My family has over 30 yrs history of buying Sears products. I do not feel that Sears values customer loyalty. What type of training is done with personnel so that info is relayed correctly to the right department. Right now, I am very disappointed with Sears customer service.

Answers

4 answers

1. La.connection,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your refrigerator purchase. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with getting your refrigerator serviced. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss this situation and assist in addressing your concern. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (La.connection), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

contact number 7** **2 ****
      screen name La.connection
      phone # used to look up acct was 2** *** ****

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi La.connect!

We appreciate the update of your contact information. I have forwarded your information onto our Sears Cares team to provide to your assigned case manger.

Please note that you information has been removed to protect your security as well as privacy.

Thank you!

2. Hi La.connection!

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with repair services and thank you for bringing to our attention!

I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that they may help in making this right for you. Once one of our team members responds, I will be reaching out via email..

Again, we appreciate you sharing your concerns and reaching out so that we may help you further!

Thank you!

See More