Question

Why is my order still processing from a Marketplace order but has not been shipped yet? The Sears site first showed estimated arrival date: 12/24/12, then it shows estimated arrival date 12/26-12/28. Today is 12/27 and it still hasn’t even shipped yet. Please let me know thank you

Salescheck: 093013770854
Order 441475394
Purchased December 14, 2012

Answers

15 answers

1. Try this.
    http://www.sears.com/search=?sellerId=23824&mktPlaceInd=FBM

2. and i called sears to cancel the order and an email they sent me was

Dear John _____

Thank you for your order with sears.com!

As per our conversation, we have made it easy for you to contact (Cheap Vapes) through a link in your Order History on sears.com, in your Order Confirmation email and also in your Shipping Confirmation email to contact them directly.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon.

Sincerely,
    Scott K.
    Sears Online Customer Care"

now they won't even cancel my order really sears?

3. Who was the vendor? If Sears isn't going to help I'd do a chargeback with your card company.

4. Wow on top of that, the seller doesn't even have a page or contact information listed when I click on the seller name it don't show anything except "no search results" as if he deleted his account and is trying to get away maybe

1. In response to Jyi01

Can't even find the product I ordered as he was the only one selling it on marketplace

2. In response to Jyi01

Hi Jyi01! Have you been able to reach out to Liz, the SearsCares team member, to help? She will do what she can to assist!

5. Jyi01,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order; much less delivery of the order has been delayed. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Jyi01) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

6. Hi Jyi01! That does sound like a long time to wait for your order to be shipped. Check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They can follow up on this order for you. Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

Busy, busy time of the year for shipping. Sounds like they're a bit backed-up in their shipping department, but the date is soon enough to foster the belief that they "have" the item that you ordered.

Good luck.

1. You have got to be gidding.

2. Sorry that should read "kidding".

3. Hopefully you're right. But this is something I've read other posts by of people having the same problem with Marketplace orders.

I mean what is this, communist russia? I'd just like my ****.

4. In Communist Russia, you wouldn't have had a computer or access to the Internet in the first place. ;)

5. thanks for all the help :)

sears has done nothing.

6. I agree with inquisitivemind - you have got to be kidding! Do you think your smug answers really help? NO!