Question

WHY IS SEARS SUPERVISOR OF REPAIR SERVICE NOT RESPONDING TO COMPLAINTS?!!!

I am disgusted absolutely DISGUSTED with SEARS REPAIR SERVICE!!! on October 19, 2013 we had our refrigerator serviced because it had stopped working (A FOUR YEAR OLD REFRIGERATOR)!!!! The serviceman indicated what he THOUGHT was was and told us he ordered TWO (2) parts and that it would be a couple weeks for one part and he scheduled us for a NOVEMBER 4, 2013 SERVICE date for installation of the 2 parts. He said they will be shipped directly to our home and if they come before, but he doubts it to call for installation. WHILE at our HOME, he could NOT PRINT a RECEIPT for our charges that day. Therefore, we know NOTHING about what he did, what parts were ordered or the EXACT CHARGE that was charged to our charge card. Flashforward today after almost TWO WEEKS WITHOUT a refrigerator I call Sears because our SECOND part is still not in. THE PART WAS NEVER ORDRED!!!!! WTF!!!! 2 weeks without a refrigerator, NO part ordered and he THOUGHT that was the problem. NOW, I call customer service FIRST TIME, got put on hold for supervisor, SUPERVISOR NEVER picked up phone AFTER 15 minutes on hold I hang up call again. I tell my story once again, she says supervisor is in a meeting and WILL CALL ME BACK IN AN HOUR. ONE HOUR AND A HALF LATER NO CALL!!! I AM NOT HAPPY. CAN YOU SAY NO REFRIGERATOR FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS BECAUSE OF SEARS!!!!

Answers

7 answers

1. Well, I received and email and provided the information that you requested. No phone call, nothing. Really? This is customer service???

2. Ham10214,
    Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent service experience. We can definitely understand why you would be frustrated with not being able to have access to your refrigerator for any amount of time. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and address any other concerns that you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Ham10214) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Kurt M..
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-KurtM

Well, I received and email and provided the information that you requested. No phone call, nothing. Really? This is your customer service???

2. In response to SHC-KurtM

Look to hear from them today, Ham10214!

Keep us posted!

3. In response to SHC-KurtM

I am also waiting for a service call this morning. SAD that they don't prioritize these calls? Mine is from 8-10am this morning. It is 10 am and no service man, you would think they would escalate people who for emergencies? Or is there no such thing?

3. Hi Ham10214! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry that you have been without a refrigerator for 2 weeks, along with the difficulty you are having getting this repaired. I have escalated your concerns to the SearsCares team. You will have one point of contact to walk you through a resolution.

A team member will respond right here in a bit looking to help. They will request that you send an email to them in order for them to directly contact you. I will let you know via email when they post so you can be in touch ASAP to get this taken care of.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

NOT impressed by your escalation of my "issue" 2+ weeks without a refrigerator, charged over $200 on our credit card, no receipt for that charge, so NO idea what the heck was done to our refrigator. WAIT 2 weeks for a PART that was NEVER ORDERED!!! So let me sum this up, you got your money, I GOT NO REFRIGERATOR!! NOT HAPPY!!!
      Are you folks reading this, or is this just a joke?

See More