Question

Why is Sears Washer reapi service so Bad????? I have been so inconvenienced. Sears reapi came to repair my washer that was leaking slightly. It needed a part. Had to wait 11 more days for another appt. Rep. came back, siad washer was repaired. Not so, Washed clothes, washer leaked worst than before. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for appt #3. I also have to repair the brand new floor now that water has leaked all over it. So, not able to wash clothes, 1 month later, paying for floor nrepair, more time off work. I will never buy another sEARS PRODUCT OFR USE sEARS REPAIR SERVICE!!!!!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. ARB50, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a disappointing experience with your washer. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with the multiple repairs. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss this matter and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ARB50), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ARB50!

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns with us in the MySears Community!

We appreciate you bringing your experiences with repeated repairs to our attention. I understand completely how this has been a repeated inconvenience for you and your family and would like to see if our Sears Cares team can help in making this issue right for you.

Once a response is provided by our Sears Cares team I will be reaching out to you via email so that they can continue to help in resolving this issue for you.

Thank you!