Question

Why is that when I called the Sears Home Center for assistance they failed to provide me with a case # and when I called back as instructed with a work order # I was refused the waiver of a second service call fee?

The case manager Roland # 71947 just refused to honor what your Sears employee had offered and told me what Sears policy is. This should have been provided to me from the first Sears representative concerning the CASE #. I asked for an extension # to call back but I was informed that all I needed was work order # from First American to ensure the dropping of the second fee. Just to inform Sears that it has only been 54 days since Sears replaced the magnetron in my microwave oven. I do not want to be spending $65 every 50 days or so to have this service repeated. I consider Sears to a reputable company and should honor their agreements from their employees.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Searshonorcode,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any trouble you have encountered with our customer service team, and apologize that your microwave oven has failed again. We would like to discuss this matter further with you, and see how we can help with this situation moving forward. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Searshonorcode), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, searshonorcode! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us today. I am so sorry that you are having a hard time connecting with a manager to help with that refund. SearsCares will be happy to look into this for you.

A team member will reach out right here in a bit. Once a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email letting you know.

Thanks!

See More