Question

Why is the Tacoma, WA office responsible for providing service under Service Contracts so undersaffted that it takes 6 days to get a Technition to your house when your refrigeration is dead? How much longer after that am I going to have to wait to get if fixed?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear DD_Why,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that your refrigerator has failed you, and the earliest repair appointment is six days away. We know how important a working refrigerator is to the home, and we’d love the opportunity to discuss what options we have to help make this right. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (DD_Why), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, DD_Why! Thanks for sharing your question on the MySears Community today. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares folks, if you would like to discuss this with them further. They could be your point of contact throughout your refrigeration repair to ensure you are taken care of.

A SearsCares team member will respond right here in a bit. Once they do, I will send you an email so you can get connected with them right away.

Thanks!

See More