Question

Why long processing times and marked as delivered when never shipped? Where is my refund for yet another order too?

This is the second time this has happened… First time I had to call and order was escilated then shipped that same day. It was marked as delivered but only a label was created according to UPS. I was told it would take up to 10 days to get an answer and of course by then they said it was shipped. Now again I ordered 13 days ago. They printed a label 3 days later after my order. I called several days later when I noticed yet again marked as delivered but never shipped. Same thing escalated and would have to wait. No one knew where was my items. I received an email saying it was still processing. Duh?! Days later still no different. I called again same escalated and now its days later with no reply, no answers and no different. And where is my refund?? I in another order before these 2 bought a buy one get one free outfit ship to store. They gave me the one I paid for but the one I got for free they canceled!!! Said it was out of stock. LIES my husband went there while the deal was still going on and took pictures of my outfit with like 10 of them in same size! So I call and complain and spoke to a mannager. I said they should have offered a replacement as the deal was for a particular brand. She told me I would have to pay for it in order for her to make an online order and that it would be refunded within 10 days. GUESS WHAT NOOO REFUND! These are not the first times this has happened with either sears or kmart. Why am I so stupid and keep buying here. Cause I get points? I could order elsewhere with better service and shipping time. SEARS/KMART Where are my items and where is my refund???????

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Tealrose,

Thank you for posting about your most recent online experiencing surrounding the delay in your order. We can see how the multiple problems with our website would leave you feel upset. At this time we would like to partner you with a member of our case management team that will look further into your online order and be of assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name ( ), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Isaac D.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

I sent my info last night and hope to hear from someone soon.

2. In response to SHC-EdwinC

Please keep us posted and reach out if you have any further concerns.

Thank you!

2. Hi there, Tealrose! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting on our community today. I am so sorry you have had trouble with your orders and refund. I am going to pass this along to the SearsCares team, who can follow up on both of these issues for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. I will notify you via an email which includes a link directing you back to this thread once they respond.

Thanks!

See More