Question

Why no response “time commitment” for service under contract with Sears. 8 days without a washer is too long. Two days should be the limit. How long is too long? 30 days? 60 days? Very surprised by the poor service.

Answers

2 answers

1. jrhi96789,
    Thank you for your feedback regarding the frustrations related to your washer service commitment. We do apologize that we haven’t lived up to the expectations on the service to the washer. We do aim to provide timely, effective service to all of our customers and it looks like we’ve missed that mark here. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares escalations team. We’d very much like to look into this further and determine what needs to be done in order to put your life back in order. At your convenience please send the following information to smadvisor@searshc.com - contact phone number, screen name (jrhi96789), and phone number used at time of purchase and we’ll be glad to have one of our dedicated case managers reach out to discuss this with you directly. Again, thank you for the feedback and we hope to speak with you soon.

Thank you,
    Brian J.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi jrhi96789! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear that it is taking longer than expected to get your washer repair. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares folks to see if they can get this expedited for you. Once they will respond right here, I will reach out to you to ensure you are connected with them.

Thanks!

See More