Question

Why, oh why – in December – when my BRAND NEW (48 hrs. installed) hot water heater dies, and leaks all over the garage- and the installer says the machine is leaking from a weld and is defective- do I STILL need to wait for the Sears technician (2 more days) to come out and see it? I HAVE NO HOT WATER, SEARS!

It’s December! My garage is flooding! I want a hot shower! (and of the dozen calls I’ve made- at least half of the folks have simply tried to sell me a Free Home Improvement Consultation!)

Answers

2 answers

1. Shelia182,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your water heater situation. We can truly understand how overwhelming this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (shelia182), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi sheila182! Welcome to MySears. I am so sorry to hear your new hot water heater is not working properly and that you were given a later than expected repair date. I am going to escalate your concerns on to SearsCares, who will do what they can to assist.

A team member will visit shortly looking to help. Once they post, I will send you an email which includes a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted.

Thanks!