Question

Why Sears Auto Rockaway, NJ is so bad?

I gave them coupon for Multi point check and Brake check, Courtesy check form is not properly filled out…….they brought vehicle back who makes noise from the rear….
Please call them and ask them to call me and apologize.
And ask me to bring back vehicle for fixing what the messed up….They never call me back that vehicle is ready since five years…I have to call them back….Even though I gave them ample time they did not perform what they supposed to do. Every time I have to go back after spending whole day there….and ask for revisit the vehicle to address what the messed up.
I have to write this comment on Internet so everybody can see this complain…on Google review and other sites…you will see!

Answers

2 answers

1. Pareshtrivedi,
    Our sincerest apologies for the less than satisfactory experience you had with in our auto center. We certainly understand your concern with this matter and would like to speak with you in regards to this.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (pareshtrivedi) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi pareshtrivedi! Thank you so much for posting your feedback on the MySears Community today. I am sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience at your local Sears Auto. We will make sure to have a SearsCares team member reach out on this thread to discuss this visit further with you. Please check back soon for a response in a bit.

See More