Question

Why Sears has the worst service i ever saw in my life? I bought a dishwasher and got a broken one. Now nobody at sears has a clue how to replace the broken one with good dishwasher.

I purchased a dishwasher on 9/24 with installation date : 10/02/2013 at Rockaway NJ store. On 10/2, Installer found that dishwasher had a crack and water pipe is broken. He told me to call sears for an exchange. Upon calling sears, I got a new date to replace faulty equipment as 10/8/2013. On Tuesday nobody turned up. I called sears and after 10 minutes of forwarding calls all over, i got a sorry and a new schedule date 10/11/2013. This time, i wanted to double check the install date and called sears on 10/10/2013 night. Sears representative goes like this – the equipment should have been installed on Thursday 10/10/2013. The representative has no answer why the date changed from 10/11 to 10/10 (OR) even more important – why no body turned up to install the good equipment on 10/10. Today I talked to Raul from Texas (on 10/11) and guess what? I got a new date 10/12 (tomorrow) now. I don’t have any hopes of seeing a good working dishwasher in my home.
Tomorrow again Sears will give me a sorry and thousand reasons for what went wrong. But they don’t own the responsibility. They don’t speed up the things because they screwed it up. I will have to take days off from work eternally waiting for sears installers who will never turn up. BTW even if i bought my dishwasher from sears before others and sears gave me a faulty equipment, i will be pushed back in the queue for schedule date behind all others. For sears mistake, i will have to suffer.

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Tsrao,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We would like to apologize for the multiple setbacks you have experienced with your dishwasher installation. We understand how important it is for us to keep our commitments, and we’d like the chance to see how we can help get this situation corrected. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Tsrao), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

i sent my phone no to email address above.

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Thanks, tsrao! Keep us posted on the progress!

2. Hi tsrao! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for taking the time to post on the community today. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your new dishwasher and getting it repaired. I going to send this on to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. You will have one point of contact to walk you through a resolution, which I think will be particularly helpful for you.

A team member is going to respond right here in a bit requesting more information. Once they do, I will reach out via email so you can directly connect with them.

Thanks!

See More