Question

Why won’t anyone help the people who have put comments on the Shop Your Way Sweepstakes site about supposedly being “ineligible” to enter the fishing trip sweepstakes to the Gates Au Sable Lodge, Michigan. I am one of those people and I have read the sweepstakes rules forward and backward. I AM ELIGIBLE. This sweepstakes is over in 2 days. I’m feeling quite discriminated against. Not a good way to build customer loyalty.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi SYWMemberCJones!

I am sorry to hear that there are issues with members becoming "In Eligible" for the SYW SWEEPS.

These concerns had been addressed earlier this week for which SWEEPS would like to help you further by investigating to see why this is still occurring for some members.

I have sent you an email requesting additional information so that SWEEPS can help you further.

Thank you!

• San Jose, CA

Sounds like the computers' fault. Is the sweepstakes similar to getting a coupon processed?

Cross your fingers that whatever is causing the processing jam in the coupons will free up the sweepstakes processing, once the appropriate computer fix is implemented.