Answers

6 answers

1. Marquezgabriel8869, I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your order. I can truly understand your frustrations for not being refunded in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (marquezgabriel8869), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Sears customer service lied. They will never resolve the problem. I had a problem getting my refund -- been going on for over two months with over 10 contacts with Sears and all they would do is to give you a run around --- something like we will research bla bla bla and will get back 5-7 business days.. It's BS nothing will ever happened. I even contacted the office of Sear's E-commerce Vice President (imran@customerservice.sears.com) and this idiot even do the same things -- email back like 4 times saying we will research you incident in 5-7 days. SOB.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi wontai! I am sure the SearsCares team can help you with your refund! Check back right here for a reply from a team member very soon.

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Wontai, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a frustrating experience with your refund. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and ensure that your needs are met in a timely manner. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (wontai), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Take up the matter with your card issuer.
    The major cards have limits on the time that merchants are supposed to to take between a transaction (debit or credit)taking place and the time it is posted to the clients account.

3. Hi marquezgabriel8869!

Thank you for posting in the MySears Community!

Have you been waiting long for a refund?Have you already spoke with anyone on this matter, and if so did they give you time frame this would take place?

For further in-depth information on this issue, I am going to escalate to the SearsCares Team. This Team will be able to look up your information and provide you with more details to the best of their abilities.

Check back later for a reply!

Thank you!

See More