Question

Why would my online order be not returnable?

Received damaged items, and then noticed the Sears.com Order Center states for the Feb. 17th order: “This item is not eligible for Return.” Photos of tool boxes: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ftjnev72vuf41q1/FRvjZdBcNp

Answers

5 answers

1. Hi there, 0mittel6! Thanks for posting on MySears today. I would suggest contacting the folks at Sears Customer Service. They will be happy to look into this for you.

Click here to connect with a representative.

Let us know how things go!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Well, I can't see the other two answers, so I'll have to go with the single remaining one.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Was surprised to get a response on the same day from Sears Customer Service. Nice! They have resolved the matter to my satisfaction.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

So glad to hear this, 0mittel6! Thanks for sharing the outcome! We love when our members come back to let us know how things worked out.

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Sorry or any confusion, I removed my comments myself.

I was going to replicate a search I had done with the Marketplace. Those items are now gone. Since the items weren't there any longer - it probably had nothing to do with your situation. So to avoid confusion I removed my comments.

And in doing that I made it more confusing. Hahaha! Glad everything worked out.

2. This answer has been removed.

See More