Question

Will never order from Sears again! Worse ever customer service!

I bit the bullet this year and I ordered an artificial tree. Put it up and was horrified – it was absolutely the worse looking artificial tree I have ever seen! Immediately took it down and attempted to return it to the store. Mind you I carried it to my car, into the store, all the way through the store only to have the sales associate tell me that he didn’t know how to return it. Sales assoc went all through the store, looking for the Manager, insisting that he would be needed to help. When he finally found the manager, he too could not figure out how to process the return.It was my only night off, so I left the tree with the manager so I could go do other holiday-errands, confident that he could resolve on the phone with Sears.com. While I was returning an item to another store nearby (with absolutely no trouble), the manager called my cell to tell me he could not help me and I would have to come back and pick up the tree. To my dismay, I had to drive back to the store, carry the tree through the store, to my car and back into my house, where it sat through the holiday, awaiting the UPS call-tag the Manager said would be issued. It is now 12/30/12 and I am STILL waiting on the call-tag and needless to say I am VERY dissatisfied with this customer service experience. I work in customer service and I can tell you with 100% certainty that would NEVER be allowed to happen with our company! I have been a loyal Sears customer since 1993 and am very sad to say that I will no longer be shopping at Sears or at Sears.com and I will not hesitate to tell my friends and family the same.

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear pause2shop,

I am sorry to hear of the frustrating & disappointing experience you've had while trying to do an online return at one of our stores. We certainly don’t intend to make our customer’s shopping experience difficult in any way. We would like to look into this on your behalf and get this issue resolved as soon as possible. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (pause2shop) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-MistyH

I emailed SMAdvisor@searshc.com today as directed.

2. Hi PausetoShop,

I am so sorry to hear of this issue and can understand how frustrating you must have felt without getting any clear answers. We will do our best to help you get this issue fixed.

Can you please check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member?

Thank you!

See More