Question

Will Sears be putting out a 2013 Christmas wishbook this year?

I have been doing some research and the Canada Wishbook is out but it seems that I am unable to have it sent to the States or that there just isn’t one for us here in the States to order. Will there be a wishbook available or is there a way I can order the canada wishbook.

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi Lauren1776! We did get an answer for you this morning. Looks like Sears will not be publishing a 2013 Wishbook.

If you are looking for toys, Kmart has a fantastic toy catalog that you can view online this year. Click here to check it out.

Thanks again!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

:( Too Bad that would have been a nice touch for my fiancé who remembers getting one every year before Christmas with his brother.

Thank you for your time, This Q/A was answered far faster than I was getting with calling in and going into stores asking.

Early Happy Holidays!!!

Lauren

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

I am sorry that we could not have provided you with better news Lauren, for it would have been nice for you to carry on the tradition this year!

We were very happy to help in looking into this for you!

Happy Upcoming Holidays to you too!

2. Hi Lauren1776,

Thank you for your inquiry on the 2013 Christmas Wish Book!

We are reaching out for further information and will provide an update once it is made available.

Thank you!

See More