Will this be my last Sears experience?
The answer is YES!
1. The first customer care person, while nice, very nice, needed me to repeat my problem about 3 times too many and he still documented the WRONG service address.
2. I received an automated call stating that the techs are running late and that he would be coming after the scheduled time of between 8-12. I followed up to speak with customer service person who tells me that we are last on the route. That would have been helpful to know earlier because my husband had to drive 25 miles to get to the service address.
3. The actual tech then called to tell me that he was 2 calls away from us. However, he was coming to my home address. Again, my home address WAS NOT the service location. He promised to call routing to sort it out.
4. I called customer service again and was very nicely treated like an idiot! I told them what the tech said. The customer service person then tells me that there is no way the tech is going to the wrong address because there is only 1 system. HELLO! DUDE JUST TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO THE WRONG ADDRESS! I ended the call because what was the point!
5. A routing person then called and told me because of the address change it would be between 1-2pm. She clearly appeared to be local but still useless in terms of any real help. Sadly, she called while, I was on hold waiting for the elusive manager to speak with me. So I missed that opportunity.
6. I called back at 1 to ensure they were coming. My new window was 8-5 now. REALLY! So I spoke to yet another customer service person who assured me that the tech would come between 1-2. So my husband who came home drove 25 miles out again.
7. At 1:30, the tech calls to let me know that he will be there closer to 3, maybe after. THERE ARE NO WORDS! So my husband is sitting there wasting his time again!
This is bad business. Our entire day has been negatively impacted by this! This is not the Sears I once knew. Sears has lost a customer. I am sure I will receive a well crafted apology reply and I’ll be offered the opportunity to talk with a manager, etc. DON’T BOTHER! I am not wasting anymore of my time with this. We are done.