Question

Worst experience ever! After doing business with Sears for over 30 years, never again!

I placed two online orders on the same day, both of them screwed up beyond belief. The call center employees are completely useless and keep passing my call back and forth to each other. No one I speak to seems to know how to handle issues. Just about every time I call, the service rep tells me she can’t access the system because their system is updating. Seriously? For several hours in the middle of the day? One order (601 393 977) never got delivered, although the sears website tracking number was for UPS who indicated they did deliver it and left it on the porch. Even if UPS did deliver it, I wouldn’t have been able to get it up the stairs anyway, which is why I paid the extra $130 for In Home Delivery. So why would they have shipped it via UPS to begin with?

The second order (601 393 807), which I placed on the same day as the one noted above, I then modified via phone the next day, cancelling two items from the order, which were removed from the delivery and yet I’m still getting charged for them. Again, I call the customer service number and no one understands how to process a refund. They keep passing me back and forth to different departments. Clueless!!!!

I have filed a dispute of the changes through my credit card company because I am done with attempting to find an intelligent and knowledgeable person at Sears.

Answers

3 answers

1. You say "I have filed a dispute of the changes through my credit card company because I am done with attempting to find an intelligent and knowledgeable person at Sears." SMART move. Really, just get your money back and be done with these people. I can't believe they hire all unintelligent people (can there be that many?) they must train them to act that way. The stupid scripts they read, they can't think for themselves at all. They are sorry though.

2. Dear, JuliaCain

We are sorry to hear about the troubles that you are experiencing with your attempted online purchases. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you with the challenges encountered with the failed communication in having the orders shipped to your home by our delivery team. It is our goal to make sure our customers are happy with their purchases and don’t feel misled. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation with your online purchase refunds for the cancelled items. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (JuliaCain), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks you,
    Mina
    Social Media Moderator

3. Hi there, JuliaCain! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting on our site today and allowing us the opportunity to help get your orders and refund resolved for you. I am going to send this along to the SearsCares team, who can take care of these issues quickly.

A team member will be by shortly looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via email that includes a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More