Question

Worst experience EVER

I bought my son a Framing nailer for Christmas, When he opened it, it was a return item – Pictures of kids, employee ID and missing parts. I had a gift receipt and told him that Sears would replace this. He went to the store I purchased it at and was told: That is why it was on clearance, and they wanted to charge him for the missing part. Well when I purchased it I was told: it was new, it was a clearance item. Well my son took a gift card because he saw it on-line and it could be ordered (for the same price)and have it sent to a store. He went home and ordered it, using his gift card he just received. Well then he recieved a e-mail that one COULD NOT BE LOCATED. He called customer service and was told that his gift card was zero and another one will be mailed to him in 5-10 days. BUT he could buy another one now and receive a 15% discount BUT he would need to use another credit card (becasue his gift card is ZERO). What a gimac… If I had known this was a return with Missing parts I would not have purchased this in the first place, I WAS TOLD IT WAS NEW. Now i spent 149.07 and my son has no gift and no gift card because they used the money for something NOT in stock. I am contacting my credt card company and telling them I did not receive this product. I will NEVER by a power tool from sears, neither will my SON. Please give me a number to call…

Answers

4 answers

1. Per below, I sent now 2 e-mails and no call YET!!!!! Please give me a phone number to call I want this resolved,,,

2. I e-mailed per instructions below. I just checked on-line and now the EXACT framing nailer I bought for my son at the store that was a clearance item with mossing parts is NO LONGER A CLEARANCE ITEM!!! you can buy it for 251.00??? My son asked the store to order it and they said they cannot do that. Are there any REALLY instock or not??? I am waiting for a call back.

3. cindy-k, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with recent purchase. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with missing parts, much less to receive the lack of customer service when you contacted us. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (cindy-k) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

4. cindy-k, I can definitely see and understand you and your sons frustration. I would be upset too if I were in your shoes! Please give us a chance to try and help resolve this issue. Please check back on this thread as one of our SearsCares team members will be replying to this thread shortly to take this over from here.