Question

Wow…reading all the complaints is eye opening that maybe Sears is faling down. I thought it was just me. I have been trying to get a repair since October 2013 and it is now February and I am not any closer. I have made about 30 calls and always get a different person and have to give my problem all over again. I am very disappointed. Have always purchased my appliances from Sears. I will not purchase anything from sears again!

Answers

2 answers

1. Thank you for the information that you have provided us about your repair experience. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the amount of time you have taken trying to get the repairs completed. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to ensure that the repairs are completed as quickly as possible and to address any other concerns that you may have. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Frustrated_In_SC), and phone number used when scheduling the repair to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Frustrated_In_SC!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have had to reach out multiple times in obtaining assistance for repairs. We would like to help in getting this set up for you by having our Sears Cares team reach out to you.

Once one of our team members responds I will be sending an email to help in directing you back to your thread for further contact.

Again, we thank you for reaching out and bringing this issue to our attention!