Question

Wrong Package

I called customer support today after I received an box filled with an order I definitely didn’t purchase. Even the packing slip had the wrong information on it. (Correct address and name though.) I called and got NO help from the first person I spoke to. I asked to speak with his supervisor and he sent me to ANOTHER COMPANY that isn’t affiliated with Sears in any way. Long story short, eventually I got through to his supervisor, Ralph, and he was equally rude. They didn’t help me at all and I’m STILL sitting in my living room with the wrong order. Awesome. If anyone at Sears can give me a number for an even higher supervisor, or ANYONE who can help me, that’d be great. I needed this package here ASAP and now I’m stuck with something I can’t even use.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear lyssafairbro,

Please accept our sincere apologies for receiving the incorrect online order. We certainly understand how frustrating this experience has been and would be more than happy to offer our assistance to help resolve this situation. In addition, we're sorry that the representatives that you spoke with were rude and unhelpful. We value your business very much. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (lyssafairbro) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, lyssafairbro! Thanks for visiting today and giving us the opportunity to help find out what happened with your order. I will send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will respond here shortly looking to assist.

Once their reply is posted, I will contact you via email to help get you connected with the team.

Thanks!

See More