Continental TrueContact Tour
The Continental TrueContact Tour is a touring all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. Continental offers a 70-80,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire ensures excellent all weather traction and hydroplaning. The lowered rolling resistance decreases the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emission. The maintained road contact boosts the model's controllability. The tread pattern reduces the road noise and vibration levels. The TrueContact Tour has the letters DWS on it, which visually indicate its dry, wet and snow traction and driving capability.
- Fuel Efficiency - The EcoContact Technology lowers the rolling resistance with the tire's construction and tire compound.
- All Season Tire - The tread's Traction Grooves and the all season compound improve the dry, wet and winter traction.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Comfortable Drive - The Comfort Ride Technology decreases the road noise and vibration levels during the drive.
- Visual Tread Indicators - The Tuned Performance Indicators visually represent the weather conditions the tire can perform in.
- Handling - The optimal tread design's constant road contact improves the driving stability and the steering response.
View full description
Item# : SPM18317766804
Model # : 15501010000
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: