Continental VanContact A/S
The Continental VanContact A/S is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for commercial vans. The tread design and all season compound boost the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability and hydroplaning resistance. The tread's close surface contact upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability, while the siping detail helps shorten the braking distance. The lowered rolling resistance decreases the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The VanContact A/S guarantees a lengthened tread life and usability.
- All Season Tire - The detailed symmetric ribbed tread design and all season compound boost the dry, wet and winter traction.
- Hydroplaning - The zigzag circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the footprint.
- Handling - The constant surface contact of the flat footprint boosts the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Braking Ability - The detailed siping detail shortens the braking distance and enhances the braking power by creating friction.
- Fuel Efficiency - The optimal traction lowers the rolling resistance, which decreases the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Longer Tread Life - The lessened rolling resistance and the even pressure distribution ensure a longer lasting, even wear rate and manner.
View full description
Item# : SPM13058717104
Model # : 04515680000-TF
Overall Diameter :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: