Cooper Discoverer SRX
The Cooper Discoverer SRX is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Cooper offers a 65-75,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire's steering responsiveness and accuracy and driving stability enhance its controllability. The tire has excellent all weather traction and, thanks to the circumferential grooves, it resists hydroplaning. The wear square indicators show how much tread the tire has left on it. The tread enables maintained road contact and even distribution of driving pressure, offering a longer lasting tread life. The Discoverer SRX has exceptional durability as it maintains its optimal tire shape.
- All Season Tire - The silica infused tire compound allows the tire to have great all weather traction, including in dry, wet and winter weather conditions.
- Hydroplaning Resistance - The model effectively resists hydroplaning and enhances its wet traction by eliminating water from below the footprint.
- Handling - The Stabledge Performance stabilizes the tire and increases its steering responsiveness and accuracy, making it easier to control in all weather conditions.
- Wear Indicators - The Wear Square indicators provide a visual representation for the driver to quickly see the tread life remaining on the tire.
- Durability - The 3D micro-gauge tread design maintains an optimal tire shape during the drive and enhances the road grip and traction.
- Longer Lasting Tread - The optimized five-rib tread pattern evenly distributes the load and driving pressure across the tire, preventing uneven wear.
View full description
Item# : SPM18317987804
Model # : 171099007
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: