The Dcenti DC66 is a touring, all season tire made for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tread design and the all season compound guarantees excellent year-round traction. Wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The asymmetric tread design maintains consistent road contact to enhance steering responsiveness and driving stability. The ideal tread design and the stronger compound also lower the rolling resistance, which reduces fuel intake levels and guarantees a fuel-efficient performance. The Dcenti DC66 offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience, by minimizing road noise levels and vibrations felt by the passengers.
- All season tire – The asymmetric tread design and the all season compound guarantees dry, wet, and winter weather traction.
- Hydroplaning – Wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning, by dispersing water and slush from below the footprint.
- Fuel efficiency – The tread design and the heat-resistant compound lower the rolling resistance for fuel-efficient performance.
- Handling – The ideal tread design and its consistent road contact actively boost steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Comfortable drive – The tread design closely follows the road surface and reduces vibrations felt by the passengers during the drive.
- Quiet tire – The ideal tread design lowers road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin, by preventing sound wave formations.
View full description
Item# : SPM18265977804
Model # : T2356517DCE-DC66
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: