The Dcenti DC33 is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Dcenti offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. The model promotes great year round traction and hydroplaning resistance. The better road contact improves the model's controllability and maneuvering ability. The detailed tread elements help to increase the braking ability. The tread's close road contact allows the tire to absorb the shock of driving, lowering the road vibrations felt during the drive. The DC33 minimizes the road noise levels reaching the vehicle's cabin, by negating the sound waves with the tread's pitch variation.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and the detailed tread design upgrade the dry, wet and winter weather traction, boosting the performance.
- Handling – The tread design's road contact improves the models' steering responsiveness, driving stability, and maneuvering.
- Braking Ability – The notch and siping placement generates friction at the moment of braking, shortening the braking distance.
- Quiet Tire – The variable pitch pattern of the tread area decreases the road noise heard in the vehicle's cabin, ensuring a quiet performance.
- Comfortable Drive – The tread's center rib enables the tire's close road contact, greatly lowering the road vibrations felt by the passengers.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint in wet weather conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18434406304
Model # : T225601799H
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: