The Dcenti DC55 is a performance and high performance, all season tire made for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The model offers great year-round performance and hydroplaning resistance with this tread design and the all season compound. The symmetric tread pattern and its constant road contact boost steering responsiveness and driving stability. At the same time, excellent cornering and maneuvering are upgraded with this tire. On the other hand, the special siping details help the tire shorten the braking distance by creating friction. The Dcenti DC55 offers excellent high speed performance, thanks to the strengthened internal structure and the durable rubber compound.
- All season tire – The symmetric tread pattern and the all season compound upgrade the tire’s performance throughout the year.
- Hydroplaning – Circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning, by dispersing water and slush from the footprint on wet roads.
- Handling – The optimized tread elements and its close road contact boost the tire’s controllability and driving stability.
- Performance – The strengthened internal structure and the heat-resistant compound increase the tire’s high speed performance.
- Braking ability – The special siping details and the close road contact shorten the braking distance together by creating friction.
- Cornering ability – The wide shoulder blocks utilize the siping details, which upgrade the tire’s cornering and maneuvering.
View full description
Item# : SPM18423448904
Model # : T2255517DCE-DC55-PCR
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: