Falken Sincera SN250 A/S
The Falken Sincera SN250 A/S is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Falken offers a 75-80,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tread pattern and the silica compound enhance the all weather road gripping ability, while the circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The symmetric tread design prevents irregular tread life with the evenly distributed driving pressure that lengthens the tread life. The tire's all weather steering responsiveness and driving stability are boosted by the Dynamic Range Technology. The Sincera SN250 A/S lowers the road vibrations and road noise, making the drive more enjoyable.
- All Season Tire – The silica compound and the special tread pattern improve the wet, dry and especially the winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The four wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by evacuating water and slush from below the tire footprint.
- Longer Tread Life – The symmetric tread pattern prevents irregular tread wear which lengthens the tread life and the tire's usability.
- Handling – The Dynamic Range Technology and the solid center rib maintain road contact to improve the steering and the stability.
- Comfortable Drive – The Tension Control Technology makes the sidewalls' middle flexible for it to lower the road vibrations felt in the cabin.
- Quiet Tire – The tread pattern's siping detail lowers the road noise heard while the tire is in motion year round.
View full description
Item# : SPM18001887804
Model # : 28294545
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: