Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S
The Falken Ziex ZE960 A/S is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Falken offers a 45-65,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire enhances the year round traction, while the grooves prevent hydroplaning. The better road contact increases the controllability. The stronger construction and the durable compound improve the high speed performing ability. The shoulder block placement boosts the cornering ability, while the Flask Siping increases braking power. The Ziex ZE960 A/S increases the usability by preventing uneven and premature wear.
- All Season Tire – The silica compound and the tread design, with the Canyon Groove technology, improves the all weather traction.
- Handling – The optimal tread design's stabilized elements and the stronger structure greatly enhance the high speed controllability.
- Hydroplaning – The Flask Siping and the circumferential grooves actively prevent hydroplaning and improve the braking capability.
- Longer Tread Life – The durable compound and the ideal tread design increase the tread life by preventing uneven and premature wear.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread blocks improve the cornering ability with additional biting edges that grip on the road surface.
- Performance – The stronger construction and the heat resistant compound enhances the high speed performing ability and driving durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18008387504
Model # : 28963805
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: