Falken Azenis RT615K+
The Falken Azenis RT615K+ is a performance and high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It is a DOT approved racing model. Summer weather traction is promoted with the asymmetric tread design and summer compound. Hydroplaning is also avoided. Maintaining the surface contact helps to enhance the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The outer shoulder pattern enhances the cornering and maneuvering capability. The reinforced internal structure and heat-resistant compound enable the tire's best high speed durability. The Azenis RT615K+ elongates its usability by combating premature and irregular wear across the tread area.
- Performance - The high-tension carcass upgrades the tire's high speed durability, optimizing the performance and stability at all times.
- Handling - The center ribs of the asymmetric tread, and the stronger structure boost the road contact, improving the controllability.
- Summer Tire - The asymmetric tread design and summer compound enhance the dry and wet weather traction, increasing the performance.
- Cornering Ability - The massive sport side shoulder pattern upgrades the tire's cornering and maneuvering power as it uses extra biting edges.
- Hydroplaning - The zigzag circumferential and angled lateral grooves disperse water from the footprint, actively combating hydroplaning.
- Longer Tread Life - The special asymmetric tread and stronger compound optimize the treadwear by promoting a slow and even wear at all times.
View full description
Item# : SPM18006266604
Model # : 28532497
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: