Falken Espia EPZ II SUV
The Falken Espia EPZ II SUV is a touring, winter tire manufactured for SUVs and passenger vehicles. This model promotes true winter weather performance. It combines the detailed directional tread and winter compound to enhance the winter traction. Circumferential grooves avoid hydroplaning in wet conditions. The tread design's high-density 3D canyon sipes and wider grooves optimize the ice and snow-covered surface grip. Optimizing the road contact increases its controllability, while the shoulder blocks boost the maneuvering capability. The Espia EPZ II SUV reduces the stopping distance by generating friction, even in severe winter situations.
- Winter Tire – The high-density sipe and notch placement and the winter compound enhance the winter weather, ice and snow traction.
- Hydroplaning – The wide circumferential grooves of the directional pattern eliminate water and slush from the footprint, combating hydroplaning.
- Handling – The stabilized block pattern ensures the surface contact, increasing the tire's steering responsiveness and driving stability at all times.
- Braking Ability – The high-density 3D canyon sipes help to decrease the braking distance by optimizing the tire's surface gripping capability.
- Ice Traction – The 3D canyon sipes and wide lateral grooves enhance the tire's ice and snow traction, without adding studs to the tread area.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder block pattern with the sipe pattern provides additional biting edges, enhancing the cornering in winter conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18086965404
Model # : 28402960
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: