Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
The Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 is a performance and high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It also has some touring sizes. The summer weather traction is enhanced with the combination of the compound and the tread design. The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water from the tire footprint. The tread design and tire compound shorten the braking distance and boost the cornering ability and power. The internal structure and the shoulder tread pattern enhance the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The Firehawk Indy 500's reinforced internal structure ensures excellent high speed driving stability and durability.
- Summer Tire - The high performance silica-enhanced L. L. Carbon tire compound and asymmetric tread design promote superb summer weather traction.
- Hydroplaning - The center circumferential grooves are Proprietary Pulse Grooves that prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water from below the tire footprint.
- Cornering Ability - The wide shoulder tread design improves the cornering and maneuvering ability and power by promoting additional biting edges.
- Shorter Braking - The new tire compound and tread pattern, featuring circumferential grooves, enhance the braking ability and shorten the distance.
- Handling - The tire's internal structure and shoulder tread pattern boosts the steering responsiveness and driving stability significantly.
- Durability - The high-turnup polyester casing and the twin high-tensile steel belt and nylon reinforcement boost the high speed driving durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18003052704
Model # : 003260
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: