Firestone Winterforce LT
The Firestone Winterforce LT is a winter weather tire manufactured for light truck vehicles. First-rate winter weather traction is guaranteed with the siping detail and the winter weather compound and it is enhanced with the model's hydroplaning resistance. The tire can be fitted with #15 studs to improve its ice traction. The directional tread design increases the steering responsiveness and the driving stability, while the shoulder tread design boosts the cornering ability and power. The internal structure's steel belts boost the driving durability, while the Winterforce LT's polyester cord body reduces the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin.
- Winter Tire – The high-density siping design, the wide tread grooves and the winter compound enhance the winter weather traction.
- Hydroplaning – The wide circumferential and lateral grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the tire's footprint.
- Studdable – The tire can be fitted with #15 studs, meant for light truck tires, to enhance the tire's winter weather road gripping ability.
- Handling – The directional tread pattern boosts the steering responsiveness, driving stability and cornering ability.
- Comfortable – The polyester body casing lowers the road vibrations by ensuring that the tire closely follows the road surface.
- Durability – The reinforced twin steel belts strengthen the tire against the driving pressure and enhance the driving durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002319104
Model # : 246420
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: