The Forceum Penta is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It has some high performance sizes as well. The asymmetric tread design enhances the all weather traction, while the circumferential grooves actively resist hydroplaning. The variable pitch sequence negates the road noise, offering a comfortable driving experience. The maintained road contact increases the steering responsiveness and driving stability, while the shoulder tread blocks of the dry tread zone boost the cornering ability. The Penta offers a fuel efficient drive by lowering the rolling resistance.
- All Season Tire - The special asymmetric dual zone tread design boosts the all weather road gripping ability and ensures a safer drive.
- Hydroplaning - The wet zone's two wide circumferential grooves and siping detail boost the hydroplaning resistance in wet and winter weather conditions.
- Quiet Tire - The wet zone's variable pitch sequence negates the road noise heard in the vehicle's cabin while the tires are in motion.
- Cornering Ability - The tread design's dry side features large tread blocks that increase the cornering ability and power with additional biting edges.
- Handling - The three main ribs of the tread design enhance the steering responsiveness and driving stability with their constant road contact.
- Fuel Efficient - The three main ribs boost the fuel efficiency by lowering the rolling resistance with the better road gripping ability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18008543004
Model # : 1200031144
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: