The Forceum Hena is a performance and high performance, depending on the speed rating, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tread design increases the dry and wet weather traction. The circumferential and special lateral grooves avoid hydroplaning by eliminating water from the footprint. The angled lateral grooves decrease the road noise heard during the drive. The maintained road contact improves the steering and driving stability with the center rib, while the shoulder tread blocks upgrade the cornering and maneuvering ability and power. The Hena extends the tread life and tire usability by preventing irregular wear.
- All Season Tire - The tread design improves the dry and wet weather traction by increasing the tire's road contact summer weather situations.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential and lateral grooves, with the 45 degree angles, avoid hydroplaning by dispersing water from the footprint.
- Quiet Tire - The lateral grooves with the 45 degree angles decrease the road noise levels heard in the cabin while the tires are in motion.
- Handling - The maintained road contact of the straight center rib improves the steering responsiveness and driving stability greatly.
- Cornering Ability - The shoulder tread block sequence provides additional biting edges to boost the cornering and maneuvering ability and power.
- Longer Tread Life - The directional tread pattern improves the tread life length by preventing irregular tread wear formations.
View full description
Item# : A073545092
Model # :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: