The Fullway HP108 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Some sizes of this model feature reinforced sidewalls, which guard the rim from accidental curb damage. This model promotes great year round traction, while also resisting hydroplaning. A quiet, smooth and comfortable drive is guaranteed, as the tread design cancels out road noise and reduces vibrations. The better surface contact boosts the controllability and ensures the driver's control over the vehicle. The HP108 enhances the tire's high speed performing durability and promotes a safer high speed driving experience.
- All Season Tire - The tire has excellent all weather surface traction and road grip by utilizing the tread design and the compound.
- Rim Protector - Some sizes feature built-in rim protectors in the sidewall of the tire, effectively guarding the rims from any accidental curb damage.
- Quiet Ride - The tire's tread pattern maximizes its surface contact area, greatly lowering the road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential grooves actively prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Handling - The ideal tread's surface contact increases the safer steering responsiveness and driving stability with the better road contact.
- Performance - The optimal tire structure stabilizes the tire against the driving pressure affecting it during its high speed performance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18316723804
Model # : HP1081910
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: