General G-MAX AS-07
The General G-MAX AS-07 is a performance and high performance, all season tire made for passenger vehicles and SUVs. General offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty with this model. The optimized tread elements and the special silica compound maintain continuous road contact for better steering responsiveness and driving stability. All season performance and hydroplaning resistance are promoted with this asymmetric tread design and the all season compound. At the same time, the ideal tread design and the rubber compound boost the tire’s service life and usability. The General G-MAX AS-07 offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience by reducing road and tread noise levels heard in the vehicle’s cabin.
- All season tire – The asymmetric tread design and the all season compound enhance the tire’s dry, wet, and winter traction.
- Hydroplaning – The optimized tread elements effectively eliminate water and slush from the footprint in wet-weather conditions.
- Handling – The ideal tread pattern and its close surface contact upgrade the tire’s overall controllability and driving stability.
- Performance – The reinforced internal structure and the durable rubber compound offer excellent high speed performance.
- Tread life – The optimized tread elements and the rubber compound prevent irregular and premature wear formations on the tread.
- Quiet tire – The model offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience, thanks to the ideal tread design and its close road contact.
View full description
Item# : SPM18412911004
Model # : 15579810000
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: